RV Java Insignia
Java Insignia was designed for seismic operations, which makes her a suitable platform to conduct multi survey operations from a support perspective for 2D/3D campaigns to undertaking single pass Analogue and 2D Hi Resolution Data Acquisition Campaign.
To support the above operations, the vessel has a dedicated and spacious survey room complete with a separated equipment room to allow for a comfortable working environment offshore.
The survey equipment onboard includes a full suite analogue and digital spread, gravity coring spread and a mid-range Autonomous Underwater Vehicle.
- DNV Class, 1A1 Research Vessel
- 61m LOA, 12m Breadth
- 44 person en-suite accommodation complete with lounge and Gym
- Caterpillar 2 x 1100hp Twin Engine and Propulsion
- Operational Endurance of 70 days offshore
- Fresh Water Maker Production of 10m3 per day
- Closed Deck area for a safe working environment